Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting Forum Mod's?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Is it just me? or are we loosing forum moderators around here at about the same rate as the Greens loose Dail seats?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Actually dC, Rovi stepped down before christmas (just after Ezridax stepped up), but the admins only got round to hitting the demodding button recently. He was hoping not to make a big fuss of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Pity to see him go!
    Another man down!

Well, he's only stepping down as a mod, I don't think he's planning on giving up shooting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

dCorbus wrote: »
    Is it just me? or are we loosing forum moderators around here at about the same rate as the Greens loose Dail seats?:(

Speaking of Moderators,did ya find a victim for that one of yours yet ?:eek::D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I reckon someone is "applying" for the job in a round about way :) Considering you shoot ISSF you've a good chance :P

Tackwho would like to be a contender too, he's done a fair bit of back seat modding in his short time here :P

• Advertisement

Considering you shoot ISSF you've a good chance :P
    Nice dig, given that there's only one ISSF mod on the team. Closing the thread now, since that's the way you're taking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement