Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock answers for 2007, not 2011.

• 28-02-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the 2007 higher maths answers. Our teacher pulled a fast one on us and gave us the 2007 paper 2. I did awful, but I'd like to see the marking scheme to see if I passed. Basically, I just don't want to be thinking about it. It's the paper with "M.20A" written at the top.
    Question 2 is:

u=2i + 5j and v= i - j.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

mtb_kng wrote: »
    I'm looking for the 2007 higher maths answers. Our teacher pulled a fast one on us and gave us the 2007 paper 2. I did awful, but I'd like to see the marking scheme to see if I passed. Basically, I just don't want to be thinking about it. It's the paper with "M.20A" written at the top.
    Question 2 is:

u=2i + 5j and v= i - j.

Most people won't have last years mock, let alone mocks from four years ago or their marking schemes. Marking schemes for mocks are not available online.

Your teacher did you a favour, she made sure you couldn't cheat. Have patience and you'll get the exam back when she has it corrected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement