Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HOT DAMAGE

Options
  • 28-02-2011 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

I've seen loads of confessions thread in here but none which have dealt with damage caused by over enthusiasm with a loved one in a car.

I've just had to help my flatmate repair a displaced glovebox which was cause by his girlfriends feet.

Anyone else have a story??

I'll kick start it with a story, about my friend of course, whose passenger seat got stuck in the down position while saying good bye to an old lady friend.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Ya dirty dog ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Ya dirty dog ya.
    :D

It was my friend :p

johnos1984 wrote: »
    :D

It was my friend :p

Friend my hole. Thats like those threads that start with `oh my friend was caught with no insurance what should he do now` :D:D

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Friend my hole. Thats like those threads that start with `oh my friend was caught with no insurance what should he do now` :D:D
    Come on then has anything ever happened your friend then or are you sorry your friend the tradition homely type :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

my ex came home one night and the gear stick was missing!

• Advertisement

OK then. I broke the mountings on the seat of my 405 one night. She wasnt as lean as me I will put it that way. Thats a long time ago..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

A good few years ago the then girlfriend managed to push out the windscreen of a relic of a mk1 Golf van I had with her feet, I knew the windscreen rubber was perished and leaking but didnt know it was that bad:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭vetstu

Auris Van, loads of room, no worrying about breaking seats or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Satanta

Sunroof shade broken in a 1990 Nissan Bluebird. Excellent car for the job. Remove the passenger seat headrest, push seat fully forward and then fully recline. Practically a bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

You're all animals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I wrecked the suspension of my last car caused by over enthusiasm with a loved one :D

Onkle wrote: »
    You're all animals.

Did you do any damage to the Teg the night Graham locked ya out?? Or more importantly to yourself????:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Satanta wrote: »
    Sunroof shade broken in a 1990 Nissan Bluebird. Excellent car for the job. Remove the passenger seat headrest, push seat fully forward and then fully recline. Practically a bed :D
    Estate with reclining/sliding rear seats... practically a double bed ;)

kbannon wrote: »
    I wrecked the suspension of my last car caused by over enthusiasm with a loved one :D

Was she an elephant?

RoverJames wrote: »
    Was she an elephant?

Even elephants need a bit of love too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Pulled the gear gator out of a mk1 focus a few years back. broke all the clips.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Pulled the gear gator out of a mk1 focus a few years back. broke all the clips.

What were you doing with the gear lever:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

What were you doing with the gear lever:eek:
    I guess leverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

I know an antique dealer in England who bought a second hand Volvo estate, amd was mystified by the little holes all over the headlining in the back. Then he realised they were caused by high heels.

woody33 wrote: »
    I know an antique dealer in England who bought a second hand Volvo estate, amd was mystified by the little holes all over the headlining in the back. Then he realised they were caused by high heels.
    I've heard that one before........and saw it for myself in a nice Merc previously owned by a respectable bank manager

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    Was she an elephant?
    nah - I'm just real good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

had a radio face damaged before. broken wing mirror adjuster thing.
    now I drive an estate. I have a cushion in the boot for my 'Quick breaks from work' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Me and the woman climbed into the boot of her Octavia for some lovin, didn't find her for 3 hours...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

kbannon wrote: »

?

my, erm, car has a bigger horn ;)

its going to appear at some time...
    SexCarHood.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

i drive a vitz :(

Advertisement