Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citroen Car keys & House keys found

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Someone dropped their citroen car keys outside the libo at around 4pm today. There are red and green tagged house keys attached too and also a car key with a green K on it. Post back if they belong to you and after some questioning ill give them back.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Leave them in at the library. There's a good chance the person who lost them won't see this, and you holding them ransom isn't doing them any favours :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jripper

Nope not holding them ransom, just making sure they get to the right person. I put an add up on the lost & found and i know what he looks like. Simple as

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Leaving them in at the library is probably still the best option though, seeing as that's where they were found, and where the owner will probably enquire.

I do admire you trying to get them back to the right person though; many people would have just walked by.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Give them to the library desk or services in the arts block

Advertisement