Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One born every minute

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been watching this programme?
    (on now on channel 4)

It may be just me but are these ladies a little over the top? I know child birth isnt the best fun in the world but some of the carry on is well lets say good telly.

Am I alone here thinking this? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I don't think so in fact I think some of them are remarkably calm though I remember one in particular being a bit ott. It does look look a bit luxurious compared to what some people put up with here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not at all! There was only one who was over the top and it was the girl in the first episode of this series! She was way OTT...

Otherwise most of them are bloody saints!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Must be me then :( Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Haha, don't be sorry!

Have you given birth? I'd love to be one of those mothers who hypnobirth and don't make a sound during labour but I was more like a cow mooing when I was having contractions! The noise kind of soothed me too and it wasn't TOO loud...

I have to 2 big babies :)

Tonights show is a little different they seem lovely and calm :)

I think it was last week or the week before one of the ladies had taken so much gas and air that she was out of it..

Maybe i was the unusual quiet one :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

did you have 2 epidurals? that could explain it.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    did you have 2 epidurals? that could explain it.

No :)

Ah it was just something i was thinking about..Thanks for the replies :)

Advertisement