Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember this logo

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope someone can help me. Im looking to identify this logo in the picture below. It was on a rally car in 1991 so its an old logo at this stage. Sorry if this is not the correct place but i more people might know what company used logo back then.

k-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

The picture is not great but it might be Kents as they used to sponsor the Stonethrowers rally around that time.
    Can you get a better picture or zoom in on the logo a bit more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Unfortunately thats the only pic ive got of it but its part of a bigger picture. Thought it might have been tipperary crystal or tipperary water but im not so sure now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

My immediate reaction was Tipperary Crystal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

The more I look at it the more I think that you are right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 I Love Tea

It looks like Tipperary Crystal to me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone have a picture of the tipperary crystal logo. Having trouble finding one

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

Is it the Tipperary Motor Club Logo??

Advertisement