Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Disney/ Universal etc hold interviews in Ireland?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello,

I was considering doing a J1 next year ie. 2012 and was wondering if Disney or any of the other theme parks in Florida came to Ireland to do interviews?

Any information or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

king909 wrote: »
    Hello,

I was considering doing a J1 next year ie. 2012 and was wondering if Disney or any of the other theme parks in Florida came to Ireland to do interviews?

Any information or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    A friend of mine has a daughter who was selected for Disney Florida this year from what I remember she was interviewed in Scotland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

https://www.disneyinternationalprograms.com/index.html

The bit about being able to speak English is a hoot. A vast majority of personnel at the Disney World lodgings can't speak any English. And if you can’t stand unbearable heat and humidity... stay away from July and August. I’ll never go back again in those months.

Advertisement