Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All
    I would really like to see a good physic in Dublin I have been given 3 names of women in north Dublin but am not sure if any of them are good the names I was given are Linda from Darndale/Belcamp Ursula from Kilbarrack and Felicity from swords area. Could anybody who have seen these women give me your opinion or can someone please recommend someone good

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

R u sure Ursula is not from swords area ?? If it is then she is the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I've heard of Linda from Darndale (never gone myself).

Have heard of this woman who used to live in Clondalkin but now lives in Kildare (I'm sure somebody here will have her details) - she was a biggish lady and is apparently one of the best - again I've never gone just going on what I've been told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Oringina

Linda in darndale is unbelievable and i've been trying to find her number for years since i saw her about 4 years ago, do any of you have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Hi, does anyone have Linda in Darndale's number? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bearavis

hi can anybody please get me the number for linda the medium in darndale Dublin ive been before and lost here number thank u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Dreamer30

Hi all, if anyone has a number for Linda in belcamp please can you send it onto me?? Thanks a mill .

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

I don`t belive in them myself but I will pm you Ursulas number
    when I get home. I heard she is unbelieveable and I live in Coolock so
    I will try to get the other number for you.

From what I`ve heard there are two Ursulas. The one from Coolock is a con artist
    of the highest order but the one from Donnycarney is meant to be awesome.

I hate mediums and all they stand for but I`ll get you the numbers..
    If you want to get some entertainment from seeing a physic that is your business.

Advertisement