Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking wrap off a bale with shear grab!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Muckit wrote: »
    Go to 2min 20sec... very good driver :rolleyes:

wow, he is good:p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Am I the only one not seeing a video here? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

pajero12 wrote: »
    Am I the only one not seeing a video here? :o

sorry :o Forgot to past link!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭kay 9

Thats tidy, net and all:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭roadtripman

Thats better than the tanco bale shear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Melodeon

That's a pretty neat trick; net wrap makes it feasible though, twine would be impossible to do like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Alexander Supertramp

Seen something like that before around home. Very tidy driver there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Nice driving, maybe I'm a bit jealous, but I'd hate to see that bucket dropped into the keenan some monday mornin when somebody opens the quick release by mistake.

Hey-ho I'm off to feed 5 bbs the old fashioned way, lots of hopping up and down, smelly hands, net wrap 'flowing' out the door of the tractor......

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭BalingMad

Thats much more versatile that the tanco bale shear. But from experience with our bale shear looking at that you'd want to be very good driver nd also have luck on your side with odd shaped bales

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Pacoa

Would you damage the shear grab in time forcing the bales into it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement