Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

51-c00df236 Avi Divx update on jtag

Options
  • 28-02-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

How do i get the 51-c00df236 media update to play avi fies on my jtag as i cant conected it to live.

Can it be downloaded somewere and ftpd on to my hard drive or load it on by usb

Ps my 360 is not conected up to my network at the moment so i cant stem the video to the xbox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Not to worry i found out how to do it ill put up how to do it if any one else needs to know during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

It's really simple, but funnily enough I only figured it out myself on Thursday night (not that I was looking hard - PC > xbox for media serving :D)

Download the Optional Media Update files from the interwebs, it is just two files totalling about 4MB. Then just run the two files through YarisSwap and copy them to the correct folder on your hard drive using XeXMenu/FSD and your FTP/USB stick :)

More thorough instructions can be found via Google - "Optional Media Update Digex" ;)

Advertisement