Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a watch today....

Options
  • 28-02-2011 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

...on South Georges St.

If you lost one, pm me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Inform the Garda or hand it in,if no one claims it then you will be the new owner.
    Fair play to you very honest of you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah that's mine

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

Would it be wrong if I kept it?

It's a cheapy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

It's a cheapy.

It might be a pressie from someones family member and have sentimental value rather than price value.
    Keep a clear conscience as you obviously have one.Leave it with Garda or inform them you have it if no one claims it then you keep it.You have a clear conscience.
    Whats stands for a cheapy watch these days? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

It's a cheapy.
    a go on sure ya know ya want tooo sure anyone could pm ya an say it's theres if its a cheapy i dont think anyone will bother do just sayin:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What about a Dublin Forum "lost and found thread"?

Just an idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭useless

Might be worth posting here too:
    http://lost.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

caseyann wrote: »
    It might be a pressie from someones family member and have sentimental value rather than price value.
    Keep a clear conscience as you obviously have one.Leave it with Garda or inform them you have it if no one claims it then you keep it.You have a clear conscience.
    Whats stands for a cheapy watch these days? lol
    a go on sure ya know ya want tooo sure anyone could pm ya an say it's theres if its a cheapy i dont think anyone will bother do just sayin:D:D:D

I was actually pricing these last week, same brand and all, and lo and behold, one magically appears on the pavement before me, and now here I am, Casey on right shoulder, and a vampire on my left shoulder, both tearing at my conscience.

Advertisement