Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedlam, new show on sky living. Opinions please

Options
  • 01-03-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Many people on here following it? tonights episode (28th of Feb) would give and scary film a run for its money partially due to ghostly children.

What are other peoples impressions of the show?
    So far so good from me, gripped every episode. More secrets are coming out of the woodwork i.e Kate and Kates father.

Overall the show would make you think alot, think of other paranormal activities that go beyond the norm of what people think of.
    It would make you wonder wayyy more about old buildings, wheather to look over your shoulder or now :o
    Also in my eyes it would make you think about events that happen to normal people, behind the scenes could the event that happened to this normal person i.e injury or death be caused in the form of a ghost? as shown in a few episodes of this series.

This show explores loads of possibilities, it makes the viewer think while making them lean more to the edge of their seat but also make them want to turn it off as its quite a chill factor attached to the show.. Its like a massive Sherlock Holmes slash Most Haunted type show.

Let the discussion begin :D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I tried to watch it, and I wanted to like it, but unfortunately I found it hackneyed with some pretty godawful acting and cliched stories. It just didnt grip me at all. The main premise of people paying to move into an apartment in an unfinished building which is creepy as hell made me think, 'have they never heard of the recession?':D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The horrors of negative equity

Advertisement