Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Music!

• 01-03-2011 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

I'm doing Music for the LC and I'm doing the preforming elective. I'm doing 4 pieces and computer music for the elective. Only thing is I can't find any good music for the computer music! My teacher said that it's up to me to find the music but I don't have a clue where to look. I need 32 bars of a melody played by 4 instruments. Does anyone know a good site to find sheet music for the computer music (easy to input etc) or does anyone have their music chosen and recommend it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Ultimate-guitar.com has loads of songs written in Guitar Pro format, which is the cheaper guitar-orientated form of Sibelius or Finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

I found a better site called 8notes.com. Thanks anyway though :)

Advertisement