Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my wallet

Options
  • 01-03-2011 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey guys, I was heading into UCD last friday on the 39a and I lost my wallet somewhere between the bus stop and the printing area in the arts building. I checked in the lost and found but they said they didn't have it, so just thought I'd ask to see if anyone came across it. It's a brown leather wallet and it had my student card, driver's licence, debit card and VHI card, along with some other stuff.

It's probably long gone by now, but if anyone found it, please send me a PM. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

if you don't have any luck finding it in the next couple of days try this website wefoundit.ie it seems that ucd sends lost stuff there

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Try the services desk again in a day or two, stuff only gets sent out if it's unclaimed apparently although if your student card was in it they should really be contacting you. If you dropped it outside near the bus stop somewhere try the Quinn desk. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

david p wrote: »
    Hey guys, I was heading into UCD last friday on the 39a and I lost my wallet somewhere between the bus stop and the printing area in the arts building. I checked in the lost and found but they said they didn't have it, so just thought I'd ask to see if anyone came across it. It's a brown leather wallet and it had my student card, driver's licence, debit card and VHI card, along with some other stuff.

It's probably long gone by now, but if anyone found it, please send me a PM. Thanks! :)

With respect, you shouldn't have all that stuff in it. Thats a ID theft dream. I hope it turns up though. Generally stuff in UCD does.

ironclaw wrote: »
    With respect, you shouldn't have all that stuff in it. Thats a ID theft dream. I hope it turns up though. Generally stuff in UCD does.

And where else are you supposed to keep it? You need all that stuff on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭david p

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    if you don't have any luck finding it in the next couple of days try this website wefoundit.ie it seems that ucd sends lost stuff there

Tried this so hopefully something will turn up, not optimistic though.
    I asked at the desks in Quinn, Engineering and Arts too and they said that I'd probably be contacted if they found anything, seeing as my student card was in there too. I didn't have any cash in there though so I guess it could be worse :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Just want to say that there are a good few student cards waiting to be collected in the SU bar...

and some other cards too O.o ...

Plus a teeenie leather jacket and some other assorted stuff

saying this just in case: if it doesn't turn up, make sure you report your student card as stolen so they don't fine you

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭david p

Wallet update: my wallet has been found! UCD just sent me an e-mail :pac: If whoever dropped it in is reading this, thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

The amount of car keys behind the glass in the student bar! How does someone not look everywhere for their car keys!!

Advertisement