Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta Xplor light Semi-Auto

Options
  • 01-03-2011 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen this particular semi for sale in Ireland? If so roughly what prices is it going for with the recoil pad (thats optional)
    Have made enquiries about it but the shops ive tried do not have it in stock or else dont deal in Berettas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

Shooting days in Youghal Cork will get you one for €1820.
    i heard Lazy Dog are cheaper but youghal is the only person to have the courtesy to ever call back
    Ardee who are the main dealer wanted €2200

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xplor.er

i got mine in malcolm grahams in monaghan, its the xplor unico not the light, i paid €1500 for it, but that was an agreement between me and him.
    dont know what price the light is as iv never seen one here.
    im guessing they are between €1700-€1900 as there cheaper than the unico which are €2200

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

kenneths wrote: »
    Shooting days in Youghal Cork will get you one for €1820.
    i heard Lazy Dog are cheaper but youghal is the only person to have the courtesy to ever call back
    Ardee who are the main dealer wanted €2200

Hell of a nice man .rang me back before xmas when i was enquiring about a semi-auto...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shanecoogan

not sure bout the Xplor light but i just got a unico with kick off for 1895 in Courtlough.if it helps.

Advertisement