Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

president veep what is this ?

• 01-03-2011 4:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

im in the south USA (Florida ) ive had CBs most of my life for the woods and such i got this one for $5 it works and looks new its a President Veep. i cant find much about them i know most of the brands but never herd and cant find nothing about it if its something nice i dont want to get it trashed in my woods/ mud trucks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

well kid its worth a lot more than that to a collector, most cb people do like to collect the president line up and you got a little gem there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 A.Juggalo

what do you all think i should do with it if its something nice someone should have it that knows about it and would appreciate it rather than siting on my shelf or getting messed up in one of my trucks or something ( not trying to make money jest want it to be where it belongs ya know )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

A.Juggalo wrote: »
    im in the south USA (Florida ) ive had CBs most of my life for the woods and such i got this one for $5 it works and looks new its a President Veep. i cant find much about them i know most of the brands but never herd and cant find nothing about it if its something nice i dont want to get it trashed in my woods/ mud trucks

A google search revealed the following...

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/president/veep/index.htm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69125387

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Thats not the most exciting cb ever produced, resembles an old school cobra19gtl inside, cant remember if the pll is different but was not the greatest thing going.. However that aside its old and probably looks kind of retro now. Worth more than a fiver.-- Enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 A.Juggalo

sounds good ill drop it in my jeep Cherokee rig it has doors and such and it wont get it to bad in there thanks for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement