Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hibernan Pub

• 01-03-2011 7:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I see there is work being done on this, is it being re opened or is something else going in there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think it was mentioned on another thread that it's being turned into a cafe type place. Nice to see a bit of positive work being done around the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Being re opened as a cafe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

It will be a gift shop & cafe open some time in March/April.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Is this being done by Keller Solicitors?

What do you mean, done by?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Is he the guy behind the cafe going in there?

I think it's someone else, could be wrong though, or perhaps the Keller guy could be related to the guy opening the cafe. Actually I'm not sure if the gift shop and cafe are being opened by the same person so maybe Keller is opening the cafe and the other person is opening the gift shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

As far as I know Kennedy who used to own sheffs is opening something in there. He used to run the Waterford crystal gift shop in the old factory. Wonder is he doing something similar there as it only round the corner from the new crystal center.

Kxiii wrote: »
    As far as I know Kennedy who used to own sheffs is opening something in there. He used to run the Waterford crystal gift shop in the old factory. Wonder is he doing something similar there as it only round the corner from the new crystal center.
    Yeah that's what I heard.

Advertisement