Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for 3 yr old birthday Dublin swords

Options
  • 01-03-2011 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ideas for a 3 yr ols girls Birthday party in the Swords area of Dublin. House too small and no on street parking for all the cars.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Isn't there a kids play area in Airside? Galaxy or something? They should do childrens parties

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

little far from where u wanna go , puddenhill just past ashbourne is excellent , it has an indoor adventure playground for the kids , and after that its upstairs for the kids to have their food and then for the adults there's indoor go karts :)

great spot , was there sunday gone for my neices 2nd birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

There is that place in swords, use to be called the giraffe centre, cant remember the new name! Or Nzone in Kinsealy.. The are very expensive though, about 16 euro per child, and the food is muck!
    I personally wouldnt waste my money! I tried it one year for my daughter and they didnt really enjoy it, it was too hectic!
    It depends what time of year your childs birthday is, but I usually bring my daughters to Malahide park for their birthdays with all their friends, and just bring a big picnic and cake! They love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Newbridge House or Ardgillan....they don't cost anything!! Pudden Hill near Ashbourne, PJ's in Balbriggan, Galaxy in Airside, hope you get something sorted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Soccer Mom

Newbridge House or Ardgillan....they don't cost anything!! Pudden Hill near Ashbourne, PJ's in Balbriggan, Galaxy in Airside, hope you get something sorted...

PJ's is a little bit cheaper than Nzone, think its €12 per child and its only 15/20 mins from Swords. A little further out, but my kids have been to parties in Funtasia in Bettystown and have always enjoyed themselves there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Theres fun galaxy in Airside and Kidzone in Feltrim Industrial park. Theres a pottery place in malahide but 3 prob is a bit too young. Is a little girl? Theres a hairdressers in malahide arena, Sharkeys Cuts for Kids that do glamour parties - again maybe a little young.

Advertisement