Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fave Fashion Mags?

Options
  • 01-03-2011 10:27am
    Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi guys, new to boards! Just wondering what your fave fashion mags and blogs are?? Basically, any tips on where you get your weekly fashion fix?

I spend a fortune on them weekly!
    Fave mags include Stellar, Look, and More, while I love The Sartorialist.

I've hundreds of other blogs bookmarked too!

I'm also a great swapper of mags, might as well get the most out of em!
    First post, so be gentle :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Love vogue, marie claire, independant life style section,more cosmo...love flicking through some of them for the stuff that i can never afford.

:) they are always very expensive so i rarely buy them, my parents always mind the life mag from the indo for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I like Frankie and want to start reading The Gentlewoman, but they're not strictly fashion mags I guess. More mainstream ones I like are Harper's Bazaar

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Love vogue, marie claire, independant life style section,more cosmo...love flicking through some of them for the stuff that i can never afford.

:) they are always very expensive so i rarely buy them, my parents always mind the life mag from the indo for me!

Oooh lurve that Indo one!
    Also love the Sunday Times Style mag, on a, yep you've guessed it, Sunday!

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Was in UK over the weekend a picked up a free copy of Stylist mag, which I thought was very good!
    http://www.stylist.co.uk/

Also, have you ever seen www.whatwilliweartoday.ie
    Really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Was in UK over the weekend a picked up a free copy of Stylist mag, which I thought was very good!
    http://www.stylist.co.uk/

Oh I like this to skim through, esp. seeing as its free :) They have it in clothes shops and stations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

Favourite weekly magazine would be Look. Monthly magazines that I like are Elle and Stellar. I'm more likely to buy Stellar though because it's cheaper:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

I lurve
    Red
    Instyle
    Stylist (can never get it at my tube station, so I get one of the girls from work to pick it up)
    ES Magazine (comes with Evening Standard in UK)
    The Sunday Times Style mag.

Don't spend much, if any, time on blogs but I do love looking at
    Net-a-porter.com
    my-wardrobe.com

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

I lurve
    Red
    Instyle
    Stylist (can never get it at my tube station, so I get one of the girls from work to pick it up)
    ES Magazine (comes with Evening Standard in UK)
    The Sunday Times Style mag.

Don't spend much, if any, time on blogs but I do love looking at
    Net-a-porter.com
    my-wardrobe.com

Net a porter is also a fave of mine!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Hi guys, new to boards! Just wondering what your fave fashion mags and blogs are?? Basically, any tips on where you get your weekly fashion fix?

I spend a fortune on them weekly!
    Fave mags include Stellar, Look, and More, while I love The Sartorialist.

I've hundreds of other blogs bookmarked too!

I'm also a great swapper of mags, might as well get the most out of em!
    First post, so be gentle :o

Welcome to the forum :)

I love Vogue, when I can afford it! I get the Times every Sunday for the Style supplement, one of the best IMO. As it's weekly it's very up to date, and their shoots are just gorgeous.

I also like Look and Grazia from time to time as there's more "high street" fashion in them, ie, stuff I could actually afford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

I love Stellar-just love havin an Irish magazine that I can take a lil style inspiration from. Plus it can be pretty funny.

Id go online for more of the high fashion stuffs, Vogue etc are not magazines Id really buy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement