Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brink

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hmmm I can't find the new date of release of it. All the websites still say about 20th... But it should come one week early...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Hmmm I can't find the new date of release of it. All the websites still say about 20th... But it should come one week early...
    You just answered your own question

May 13th

Healium wrote: »
    You just answered your own question

May 13th

Well is very relative term when it comes to games. Cheers for tade thought ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I still can't decide whether to get this for the ps3 or pc :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

I still can't decide whether to get this for the ps3 or pc :/
    Shooters are PC musts!

Too many nice games out this year. I really can't afford this! I'll need to scab it off a friend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HxGH wrote: »
    Shooters are PC musts!

Too many nice games out this year. I really can't afford this! I'll need to scab it off a friend.

Dunno if i'll be even getting it myself,la noire is out the wk after :eek:

i do moust of my gaming on xbox now anyway. so ill get on xbox. then ill get it cheaply on pc ...

got crysis on pc and xbox.... havent played much pc version so...

Shooters are PC musts!

i do moust of my gaming on xbox now anyway. so ill get on xbox. then ill get it cheaply on pc ...

got crysis on pc and xbox.... havent played much pc version so...

Heh I did the same with fallout nv,got it for ps3 and pc,haven't played it on the ps3 yet :o

Heh I did the same with fallout nv,got it for ps3 and pc,haven't played it on the ps3 yet :o

Exactly :p

Exactly :p

Point taken :D

• Advertisement

PC has dedicated servers

*grumbles*

PC has dedicated servers

*grumbles*

Don't tell me you don't get them in xbox version?! Cheap bastords.... God how I do respect dice....

I love pc gaming, but I think I am getting old... I just like lazy gaming session in living room. Comfortable and stuff :)

Don't tell me you don't get them in xbox version?! Cheap bastords.... God how I do respect dice....

I love pc gaming, but I think I am getting old... I just like lazy gaming session in living room. Comfortable and stuff :)

If M$ supplied a keyboard and mouse for the xbox I'd buy less shooters for the PC. (I know it's MODable but being all lazy, I'd rather not)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im comfortable sitting infront of my pc, oh and im getting old too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Well with brink being developed in London the servers wouldn't be too far away anyway, so may not be so bad on console... I wasn't too sure on this, but that last video sold it to me. It's like a successor to TF2, or a lovechild of TF/Battlefield/CoD orgy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I don't know if I'm really bothered about the pre-order bonuses for this. Think I'd rather pick it up on release day, than have to wait to get it delivered from Play etc.

GAME would be the only place in Ireland to get the pre-order stuff, right? Not bothered travelling up to Dublin for a gun and a tattoo for my character

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I don't know if I'm really bothered about the pre-order bonuses for this. Think I'd rather pick it up on release day, than have to wait to get it delivered from Play etc.

GAME would be the only place in Ireland to get the pre-order stuff, right? Not bothered travelling up to Dublin for a gun and a tattoo for my character
    I know guys in Gamestop really well if there's dlc loose I'll ask for a couple extra and if I get them I can pm you the code if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This actually looks class! Wonder if it will be worth trading black ops for :confused:

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    This actually looks class! Wonder if it will be worth trading black ops for :confused:

Anything is worth trading black ops in for :P:pac: So tempted to get this.......I really shouldn't though :o

Well, I will be given la noire on the 20th and really gonna spend a lot of time on that so might wait off a while on this. I guess I will still get good trade in value for black ops anyway.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Well, I will be given la noire on the 20th and really gonna spend a lot of time on that so might wait off a while on this. I guess I will still get good trade in value for black ops anyway.

you will indeed.

I preorders in gamestop, do they give anything there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

New video detailing the objectives in the game, since there could be several in one map opens iup a lot of different options in-game. Plus a few mini-objectives are missing, like Operatives interrogating fallen enemies to "ping" all enemy players on the map.

One video said 10th, the ather 13th... WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

American release the 10th and Europe the 13th? That would be Tuesday and Friday, usual days for game releases in those regions.

So, I know that I said I'm not bothered about pre-order DLC, but...

Splash Damage said they won't release it as DLC afterwards. Wouldn't mind that Fallout stuff from Play...

• Advertisement

Love the way to knock people over by sliding into them!

Here is a good Q&A with the CEO of Splash Damage

Advertisement