Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomond Park Venue

• 01-03-2011 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

just wondering has anyone used thomond park for a party venue these days,had many good nights there in the old club house, im looking for a venue for a small get together 30 -40 people with a band i see on there website they have rooms but any one with some exsperience of the place?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I might be wrong but it wouldn't be the place for only 30 to 40 people with a band I wouldn't think. There are smaller rooms but they wouldn't fit 30 or 40 people and wouldn't fit a band either. If you want a band you'd need the big room and 30 or 40 people would be lost in it. The Shannon Clubhouse still holds parties afaik and there are other good venues like St.Marys Rugby Club (which i think would be perfect for what you need).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Old Cresent and Young Munster still hold them in their clubhouse, (Young Munster is down by Lidl in Ballinacurra Gardens, go down greenfields and turn left before you go down the back road to the cresent, and the Old Cresent is the same direction just out the back road, before you get to the roundabout.

Advertisement