Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Karate Club

Options
  • 01-03-2011 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im looking to promote a local Shotokan Karate club and have a load of posters I need to put up around the city. Besides schools and youth clubs, I'm stuck for ideas where they can go.

If anyone has any ideas, or spare window / counter space I could borrow, it would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

At the risk of sounding totally out of touch with the youth of today........ have you tried the library?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

As bizzare as it might sound the A&E waiting room in St.Lukes has a noticeboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Quietjohn

Thanks for the suggestions, there is now one up in the library, and hopefully one will go up in A&E soon!!:)

BTW if anyone is interested in learning Karate, the next session is in the Watershed at 8.00 pm on Friday, PM me if you want any info. (hope thats not seen as advertising!!!)

Cheers Guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

At first I thought you were talking about the Oyama Karate club.

Nope, its Budo Karate club,

http://budokarateclub.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

I'm fairly sure Supervalue loughboy have a notice board and seen as the watershed is only up the road i'm sure you'l get some local support :)

Thanks Davae09, one will go up in there soon.

We've a new kids class for 5-12 year olds starting next week, what would be the implications of arranging a few school classes to attend? As its at 6pm, would the school leave it up to the parents on an individual basis?

Any thoughts welcome!!

Thanks very mucho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Quietjohn wrote: »
    Thanks Davae09, one will go up in there soon.

We've a new kids class for 5-12 year olds starting next week, what would be the implications of arranging a few school classes to attend? As its at 6pm, would the school leave it up to the parents on an individual basis?

Any thoughts welcome!!

Thanks very mucho
    Probable wouldn't be that successful tbh, It'll be after school so kids will be hard pressed to interested in school related things

Advertisement