Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 4 or iphone 5??

Options
  • 01-03-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I currently have an iphone 3gs and i'm just wondering do i get a iphone 4 or wait until Apple announce in the summer iphone 5?

my iphone 3gs is currently beginning to become very slow folders dont open as fast as they did before ios 4.2.1 came out. i know it could be too many apps on it or apple are doing it on purpose so i do get a new iphone to fix the problem.

all different views & replies would be much appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Apple are doing it on purpose, most other phone manufacturers make the phone faster with updates!

At this stage though, I'd really wait for the iPhone 5, it should only be a few months away really.

You might get a better response in the Apple Forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If they go by standard timelines, the absolute earliest that you will get your hands on an iPhone 5 is the start of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Sorry, I've never actually bought one, so I was basing that on when they were first released, and not when Ireland got them!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement