Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever Happened to No Angels DC?

Options
  • 01-03-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72,736 ✭✭✭✭

Remember them? Rags-to-slight-riches story - young group of brothers who used to busk around Temple Bar, spotted by record company, released a cover of the Beatles song 'Help', and then...nothing.

Where are they now? Are they boards users? The comeback starts here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

i think one of them is in eastenders now...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

A very quick google search reveals this...

uploaded by Aaronmoran85 who in the video description says
    A beatles cover released by a band i was in called No Angels in 2001 that made it to number 4 in the Irish charts... the band split soon after.....

So there you go. They split up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I think i was in college with Keith from this band. I remember him saying something about this band anyway. Last i heard from him was that he was just playing some open mics and stuff around dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Aaron Moran who was in the band is quite good. He plays at some Aslan gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 aarmoran

hey every1 Aaron Moran here from No angels... ye unfortunately we were just to young and silly and split up soon after first single... Great experiance tho and i have been in a few bands since Jara ...Blindside and currently i play in Irish bars in Salou Spain 7 nights a week with another lad from Dublin also... we go by the name Ragamuffin and have a new album coming out soon and can be contacted via facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ragamuffinsalou also if you search ragamuffin Salou in youtube you will get videos of live performances...Kieth Moran....can be found around Dublin in bars also on Facebook.... John Brady/Farrell now has a kid and just plays and writes at home...Waist of talent....and Shane Daly is gone in to the Rap scene... Hope that answers all your questions
    Aaron

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

i think one of them is in eastenders now...
    just seen another in Casualty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Whatever happpened to Chicks?

Advertisement