Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handel Bar on Thomas Street

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Is this place still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

Was open last night alright as I walked by..

I do think they close randomly alright - not really a place I go into too often as there's really never anyone in there.

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

jleavy046 wrote: »
    Was open last night alright as I walked by..

I do think they close randomly alright - not really a place I go into too often as there's really never anyone in there.

Joe

An empty pub is something that appeals to me:pac:

du Maurier wrote: »
    An empty pub is something that appeals to me:pac:

Perhaps - if they had a big-screen TV and the F1 or soccar on! - they dont even got a TV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

It's still open.
    Opens every day, and they have live music on at the weekends too.

Thank f*ck they don't have a TV. I'm sick of going into pubs and seeing some random football match on with the sound down, or even worse, Sky News with no-one watching it..

• Advertisement

Thank f*ck they don't have a TV. I'm sick of going into pubs and seeing some random football match on with the sound down, or even worse, Sky News with no-one watching it..

but but but.......?
    Ah here now we all need a good big TV in a pub!

Advertisement