Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A review on a Hair dressers

Options
  • 01-03-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all, new to this but just wanted to share my experience <snip>

Went here last Nov 2010 and had hair down to my back. Wanted a change but didnt want to have to fork out loads of cash for it so after reading some reviews decided to give this place a chance. BAD MOVE!!
    The guy that cut the hair was really nice but the communication barrier between us left me with a cut I didnt like and had to get re-done 2 weeks later. Also I have never seen a fringe cut the way he cut it? He started at the end where it joined my hair and started to split cut it across even after my many attempts to show him which way I wanted him to do it with my fingers!!! Suppose this is not a language barrier as he could clearly see what I was demonstrating?

I ended up just paying and leaving quite upset! 2 weeks later I went to Therapie hair couture and Daniel did a fab job!!! bonus too as they were having a 50% discount on cuts.... So the moral of the story is, dont scrimp on a hair cut as you may have to fork out even more in the long run to get it fixed!! Hope this helps someone.... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This is the Boards.ie Help Desk for issues with the site itself, such as accounts and the like.

Your question might be more suited to the Consumer Issues Forum under the Biz Category.

However, please be aware that Boards.ie is liable for everything you say, so I have edited out the name of the business in question.

Advertisement