Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home office desk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

You could use one of the companies who bring stuff from IKEA to Cork? Failing that, all I can suggest is the usual places, Harvey Normans, Woodies, Office Supplies Companies, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

O'Brien Office Systems by the Clarion?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

You could use one of the companies who bring stuff from IKEA to Cork? Failing that, all I can suggest is the usual places, Harvey Normans, Woodies, Office Supplies Companies, etc.
    I looked at a few of those companys websites but they all seem to have a minimum of about 70~80 euro to bring something down and I just couldnt justify that for a 50 euro table. Couldnt spot anything online for Harvey Normans or Woodies but I suppose it couldnt hurt to call out to them and see whats actually in-store.
    Dudess wrote: »
    O'Brien Office Systems by the Clarion?
    Didnt know of them, I'll stick my head in there and see if they have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Now i havent been to this one but I know they sell office furniture. it is the 2nd hand store just up a little towards ballintemple side when you pass the south infirmary hospital. Or I have been to this place and they are great the 2nd hand furniture store in Centre Park Business Park they are when you turn into the park take the 1st right hand turn and they are the secound shop there, have some great stuff there and they do office furniture too..Be sure to haggle. if they dont have something you could always leave your number with him and hell call you if anything shows up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Milly33 wrote: »
    Now i havent been to this one but I know they sell office furniture. it is the 2nd hand store just up a little towards ballintemple side when you pass the south infirmary hospital. Or I have been to this place and they are great the 2nd hand furniture store in Centre Park Business Park they are when you turn into the park take the 1st right hand turn and they are the secound shop there, have some great stuff there and they do office furniture too..Be sure to haggle. if they dont have something you could always leave your number with him and hell call you if anything shows up
    I think thats called jos office furniture they advertise in the echo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement