Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can´t reply a thread

Options
  • 01-03-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!

I wonder if you could help me. I posted a thread looking for classes and I got an email (to my email address) from www.boards.ie with a reply to my thread. The problem is that I can´t see the thread in the website, and since the person who replied didn´t leave an email address, I can´t contact him (and I really want!).
    Any idea what should I do? I am new to this so a bit lost.

(If this is no the place to ask these questions, please, can anyone tell me where to go to solve it?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It is possible the thread was deleted for some reason.

Do you know what forum it was in and what the subject was in relation to?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Chispa2

So, if it has been deleted, that means that I can´t know who sent it?

It is in the Dublin 15 forum, a thread I started about looking for arabic classes.

Thanks!

It is still there - just go to the second page of the forum.

Newer threads have pushed it off the first page.

Hi again,
    I can see my post, no problem, but can´t see the reply that I got in my email (someone replied to my thread). Can you see that? I might be silly!!!
    Thanks for helping!!

Sorry, I should ave looked at closer. The reply was deleted as it was spam.

• Advertisement

So, does that mean that I can´t know who replied to me? Any idea about what could I do now?

Advertisement