Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread re: motor tax petition closed.

Options
  • 01-03-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was taking part in a discussion last night in the Motors forum which was discussing an online petition for reform of the Motor Tax system in Ireland.
    Myself & two other members were getting stuck into it, when the thread was completely removed.

Why was it removed? I cannot see how this went against the charter, as we were not discussing anything illegal.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Might it be one of those things that has been done to death and everyone is sick of it?

Best idea might be to drop a PM to the mods there (look a the bottom of the Motors page).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Victor wrote: »
    Might it be one of those things that has been done to death and everyone is sick of it?

Best idea might be to drop a PM to the mods there (look a the bottom of the Motors page).

Nope, I haven't seen a thread like that there before. As for the mods, there has been one or two eliminated...but not all!

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Hi ottostreet,
    nobody here can answer your question.
    Please drop a PM to the Forum Mods asking the question, who ever closed it will be able to give you the answer you seek.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement