Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeline

• 01-03-2011 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was just wondering if any of you can help me with regards the dates as we run up to the leaving cert, strangely enough I have not been able to find them online.

Do you know when

1. The Spanish Orals start?
    2. The Irish Orals start
    3. The deadline for the Geography Field Study

Thanks for any help you give me, I realise it's not a particularily interesting subject to post on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

All the orals are in the two week period up to the Easter break.

Field Study in by 6th May.
    See: http://www.examinations.ie/exam/2011_LC_Practical_EV.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

There is an imaginary line drawn from Dublin to Limerick. Schools above the line have French, German, etc. first and then Irish the second week. An exception is Dublin where as far as I remember it's Irish first and languages second for the north of the line.

Oh and I'm not sure of the dates but the first week of orals is 2 weeks before the Easter holidays and the second week of orals is the last week before the holidays!

Advertisement