Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy MDF BLANKS (shapes & plaques)

Options
  • 01-03-2011 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi please please please can anyone recommend or tell me of any irish suppliers of MDF blanks i.e. shapes, boxes, book ends, plaques etc. I cannot find any even on ebay i have only found half decent selection from UK sellers which will not for some reason post to ireland?? Postage costs from abroad are ridiculous I just filled my basket with €46 worth of blanks from australia shipping was going to cost €112!!!!!

would REALLY appreciate your help.

many thanks.
    KJ. x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 katyjo

actually a UK supplier or another EU supplier who does not charge the earth in shipping would do.
    kj. x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moved from Arts and Crafts to Woodcraft - good luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

do u want just plain mdf ones?or venered mdf one?do u require them to have a finish applied to them!

just plain unfinished ones ready for painting.
    thanks
    kj.

Do you have any designs you could post up? I could made them on a cnc for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

katyjo wrote: »
    actually a UK supplier or another EU supplier who does not charge the earth in shipping would do.
    kj. x
    If there are suppliers in the UK who have what you want, you might (depending on the value of your order relative to the costs involved) want to look at this site ... http://www.deliverme.ie/

There were a few threads elsewhere on boards around Christmas time which were all quite positive about their service.

thanks to you both for your replies great help.
    Galway dude can you pm your email address & i can forward on pics & sizes of the type of thing i mean?
    Cheers.

Hi PM sent to you

Did you get sorted out since? I sent you a PM but heard nothing back from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

if there all dif it wound prob be to much effort to use cnc

band saw jig saw and sander best and quickest solution

• Advertisement
Advertisement