Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Detatched is timmy dooley from reality?

• 01-03-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

A post from Timmys facebook page.

"Timmy Dooley
    Just about to leave the office in Ennis for Dublin. Parliamentary party meeting at 2pm. Difficult days ahead meeting up with colleagues who have lost their seats and in many cases there livelihood."

This guy maddens me so much. if only he showed so much sympathy when he voted against the hospital and supported the decision about the heathrow slots.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

A post from Timmys facebook page.

"Timmy Dooley
    Just about to leave the office in Ennis for Dublin. Parliamentary party meeting at 2pm. Difficult days ahead meeting up with colleagues who have lost their seats and in many cases there livelihood."

My heart bleeds, I think we should organise a charity concert or a food appeal maybe :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

They lost their livelihood???? FF-TDs?

This man is unbelievable.
    He's not just far from reality, he lives in parallel universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

I'm ashamed that my county elected him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

I'm ashamed that my county elected him

RE-elected him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

MrsD007 wrote: »
    My heart bleeds, I think we should organise a charity concert or a food appeal maybe :mad:

if he was starting a rockery, Im sure I could donate a rock or two...

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Well, you are fair bould so you are......but I like the way you're thinking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ah come on now OP..you just wanted to tell us that you're Facebooky with Timmy :D

chucken1 wrote: »
    Ah come on now OP..you just wanted to tell us that you're Facebooky with Timmy :D
    Ah now Chucken1, why would Kollegeknight be bothering with Timmy Dolittle on Facebook when he has us boardies :)

Must be a great comfort to Kollegeknight to know that unlike Mr. Dolittle we will always reply to his post(s) :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

No their okay plenty of surplus cheese about.

ger664 wrote: »
    There is no bloody fear that the EU would ever feel the need to reduce a wine lake or two. I'd be up for taking a few crates off their hands :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

There is no bloody fear that the EU would ever feel the need to reduce a wine lake or two. I'd be up for taking a few crates lakes off their hands :D

FYP
    :D:D:D...Seriously now..wheres this cheese?? I read about it on Boards but after that..nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

ger664 wrote: »

Very Mature.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kate_2293

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    RE-elected him!

By default. That's how I see it. He didn't even reach the quota....:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

If you watched the election coverage on saturday, as the results came in, a lot of elected TDs, from all parties were saying spare a thought for their colleagues who lost their seats. In limerick, a FGer talking about Peter Power said we lost a good man!!

Its TD talk, nothing else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Someone really ought to do a weekly column about stupid stuff TD's say on Facebook. I follow a couple of politicians and the stuff they come out with it ridiculous. My favorite one used to do really drunken updates at 2am and delete them in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

phill106 wrote: »
    If he was starting a smackery,Im sure I could donate him a smack or two...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

chucken1 wrote: »

Keep your friends close....

Advertisement