Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo Reach team

• 01-03-2011 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to set up a halo reach team, its such a fantastic game but whenever i play i get let down by randomers with no mics and/or who are just not very good at the game.

so if anyone wants to make a team or send me an invite to join one my GT is IIPetulanceII :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

ThePath wrote: »
    hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to set up a halo reach team, its such a fantastic game but whenever i play i get let down by randomers with no mics and/or who are just not very good at the game.

so if anyone wants to make a team or send me an invite to join one my GT is IIPetulanceII :)

Ya know what, im rusty as f*ck but count me in, HATE playing with randomers :P

Tag in sig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

send me a gamer request if you want a game Davetwenty7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Sig below add me and we will take on the 14 year old American kids and WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

I would be interested guys.

Send me a request. Tag: Boomered

So have we the makings of a decent team? I really am sick of playing with individuals, nobody seems to want to watch each others backs :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

yo dudes, add me too. terrorfirmerie.

we could get some good 4v4 going, even...

I am 100% gona be online tonight if anyones up for a few games :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

I'm down for playing. I've only just moved to Halo, was a PS3 nut for a while.

I'm slowly but surely getting better by the day but would love to play more online games with other peeps.

My GT is pandaboy84.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Any of you guys feel free to add me, its Fieldog, same as the handle on here, always looking for games with "the locals" and not the "bleeding foreigners"....

:p

(Tis a joke before the PC brigade get onto me!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Some team slayer action tonight folks? Might be getting the new maps later if anyone's interested. Still getting used to the regular maps but Highlands on Defiant looks amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Might add Tags here for a game

Mine is Kromula.

Wish Xbox would bring in a way to catergorise friends on Xbox, I've so many friends and its ****e trying to track where I have added them from :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Defo be up for some of the new maps tonight if you fancy it lads....

I think they are very good considering they are "non bungie" ones....

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

Finally got my copy of Reach back. I'm rusty but feel free to add me for some games. Allie and Brian is the tag

Advertisement