Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever wondered if there's more to love than what you've experienced?

Options
  • 01-03-2011 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

What exactly is God's plan for life, love and relationships?

A Day of Prayer and Formation

5th March 2010 - 11am - 4pm

Emmanuel House, 3 Pembroke Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

Meet like minded young people, hear inspiring talks and testimonies. Allowing God to work in my life through Pure In Heart, completely changed my life! He is the true happiness I yearn for!

Pure in Heart is an international Catholic movement of young adults who, through prayer and friendship, strive together to learn, live and share the truth, beauty and meaning of human sexuality.

Pope John Paul II - "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness; he is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; he is the beauty to which you are so attracted; it is he who provokes you with that thirst for fullness that will not let you settle for compromise."

Web: www.pureinheart.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Donatello

fogo2000 wrote: »

What exactly is God's plan for life, love and relationships?

A Day of Prayer and Formation

5th March 2010 - 11am - 4pm

Emmanuel House, 3 Pembroke Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

Meet like minded young people, hear inspiring talks and testimonies. Allowing God to work in my life through Pure In Heart, completely changed my life! He is the true happiness I yearn for!

Pure in Heart is an international Catholic movement of young adults who, through prayer and friendship, strive together to learn, live and share the truth, beauty and meaning of human sexuality.

Pope John Paul II - "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness; he is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; he is the beauty to which you are so attracted; it is he who provokes you with that thirst for fullness that will not let you settle for compromise."

Web: www.pureinheart.net

That sounds great. If I lived near, I'd be there. This is the stuff that more young people need to be told about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fogo2000

Thank you Donatello for your reply. All we can do is put the word out. It's up to themselves to be open to it. Have you heard of Jason Evert? I've a couple of his books. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Donatello

fogo2000 wrote: »
    Thank you Donatello for your reply. All we can do is put the word out. It's up to themselves to be open to it. Have you heard of Jason Evert? I've a couple of his books. Cheers.

I've got 'If you really loved me'. Now tell me why these books are not promoted in parishes around Ireland? In secondary schools? I wonder what the lack of interest and concern for the young means, especially the neglect by those in positions of authority over young people.

Sat 5th March 11am - 4pm

Full Details here

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056196188

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Pure Manhood is a book I have by Jason Evert. It was kindly given to me by someone on the bus heading back north from the youth 2000 festival. I really enjoyed it.

Would like to go to it but what is considered young adult these days?

is it 16- 35 year olds? 16- 25? or 13 - 18? sometimes people dont shed clarity upon what age-group would be considered young adult. I know the youth festival is always advertised for 16 - 35 year olds. So this is why I ask.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

G i was just about to pour my heart out there...

Hi Onesimus,

Pure In Heart is aimed at 18 - 35 year olds. We saw a few new faces on Saturday. One person came up from Cavan. It was great to have like-minded young people sharing the faith. Youth2000 is another lovely movement and they do some fantastic work.

A bit more about Pure In Heart below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2L1hkux06U

Advertisement