Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

things to look for on 06 A4 1.9TDI Sport

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I would certainly do a mileage check on it. I would bet a pound its a UK car SE spec.

Yeah, was thinking that too, if the clocks are in miles she's in from the UK, also the bit about serviced two weeks ago is probably out of date given the bit about taxed 'till 01/11 :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    Yeah, was thinking that too, if the clocks are in miles she's in from the UK, also the bit about serviced two weeks ago is probably out of date given the bit about taxed 'till 01/11 :)

We didnt have snow 3 weeks ago either..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

115BHP SPORT

Sport?

squod wrote: »
    Sport?

Could be but more its a SE I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Very unlikely it is a UK spec A4, rear keep fit manul windows are generally exclusive to Ireland. Not an SE anyway as the UK SE had a MFSW. Crazy money for a 5 year old example anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

OSI wrote: »
    Something else.. No offence OP but this is the worst value second hand car I have seen in a while....

13 grand for a 5 year old car with a poor engine, cloth seats and paddy spec everything is mental. For that kinda money you're not far off an 05/06 BMW 5 Series...

No offense taken! :)

Where can you see a higher spec/newer A4 with reasonable mileage for that money?

(I think I may be over optimistic on mileage hopes which may lead me to cars with over optimistic odemeter readings)

Advertisement