Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Limerick Broadband

• 02-03-2011 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else in Limerick is having issues with UPC broadband. The "online" light on the Cisco router is not lit up, and the "us" light is flashing.

Yesterday at around 6 the problem started, it then started working later on that night and its gone all day today. I have 30mb broadband from UPC, no tv or phone and I'm using a separate router for wireless.

Just like to know if UPC are doing maintenance or something before I ring 'em.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No problem for me right now, but that exact thing has happened about 4 times in the last 2 months. It goes for a few hours and then comes back on. I haven't been in touch with UPC except for the first time, because it's always been at night.

I'm having this problem right now in Dublin. The upstream light is blinking and the web interface is saying Cable Modem Status: Access Denied. Has been down for the last 10 minutes or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

Karsini wrote: »
    I'm having this problem right now in Dublin. The upstream light is blinking and the web interface is saying Cable Modem Status: Access Denied. Has been down for the last 10 minutes or so.

Im in co meath and im getting a rubbish download should be 20mb im getting 1mb down gona ring upc tomorrow that worst than my eircom broadband.

Advertisement