Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Live FIFA 2011 2 player on Same Console?

Options
  • 02-03-2011 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

More chance of getting a quicker answer here (or abuse) but ...Sorry newbie to this but as the title says, is it possible for me, to play 2 player with a friend, on same console against someone/or 2 people online?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Moved from after hours.

Wrong forum but thanks anyway.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Newbie? 1500 odd posts??

Sweet 1500! Na, I originally posted this on the FIFA Pro Evo forum but I got impatient and reposted it here, copy/paste job, hoping for more luck but alas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Moved from F&CM

You might not recieve a quick response at this time of night, but be patient and dont go spamming :p

Yakult wrote: »
    Moved from F&CM

You might not recieve a quick response at this time of night, but be patient and dont go spamming :p

Sincerest apologies, Tuesday is my only night off of the week, had a few beers etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Yakult wrote: »
    You might not recieve a quick response at this time of night

lies we are night people!

Yes it is possible.

1. Turn on the second controller
    2. Search for a quick match
    3. When you get matched up with a player press "Y" on the second controller.
    4. You will be asked to sign in, just sign in as Guest so you don't need 2 xbl accounts.
    5. Enjoy!

Advertisement