Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash in Chapelizod at 3:13am on Tuesday 2nd March?

• 02-03-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys,

I live in Chapelizod at the bridge and I woke up last night to the sound of a horrific car crash. I heard the screeching of wheels followed by that awful car-crash sound.

I went to the window and heard a few voices as well as something that sounded like something metal being moved or thrown across the road.

Anyway, I haven't heard a thing on the news and the Chapelizod traffic didn't appear to be affected.

Did I dream it or was there indeed a crash in Chapelizod around 3am this morning?

Thanks,

Rob.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ScraggyMaggie

Thats interesting could this have anything to do with the missing bus stop on Chapelizod Bridge. Was approached by a lady in the school who told me the buses weren't stopping there now and had to walk to the stop down at the park. Dropped in to Dublin Bus but the guy didn't know anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

rodoherty1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I live in Chapelizod at the bridge and I woke up last night to the sound of a horrific car crash. I heard the screeching of wheels followed by that awful car-crash sound.

I went to the window and heard a few voices as well as something that sounded like something metal being moved or thrown across the road.

Anyway, I haven't heard a thing on the news and the Chapelizod traffic didn't appear to be affected.

Did I dream it or was there indeed a crash in Chapelizod around 3am this morning?

Thanks,

Rob.
    It could have been a lorry after losing part of its load instead of a crash?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ScraggyMaggie

The bus stop is back on Chapelizod bridge Yay :)

Advertisement