Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road ID voucher

Options
  • 02-03-2011 12:03pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just made an order for a RoadID yesterday. Today I got an email from them with a voucher for a whole $1 off an order, nothing huge in the discount stakes, but probably covers half the cost of postage to this side of the pond.

It can be used up to 20 times within the next 30 days apparently, so here is their marketing spiel they suggested I email to my buddies:
    I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it. If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday.

When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends. Here's the coupon number:

Coupon Number: ThanksRobin4204390

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 04/02/2011. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below:

http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksRobin4204390

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later,

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I don't suppose anyone happens to have a valid current voucher for RoadID at the moment?

Should note that I'm not getting a new one because of any fault with RoadID, it's still in perfect working order. Just that I'm not. :D So due to a combination of the GP deciding to put me on more drugs and next of kin changing their phone numbers it's time to get a new one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Also, do you guys list Low Pulse Rate/ LPR on these?

Think I could manage to fit that in as well but not sure what is considered low enough to be significant for letting a paramedic know about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

robinph wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone happens to have a valid current voucher for RoadID at the moment?

I've 2.

I'll pm you one. The other is TAFSDGBA45 for whoever wants it.

Got a few vouchers with mine when it arrived.

Advertisement