Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Email from Register 365

• 02-03-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am getting emails from register 365 about an attempted hacking of their site re emails and that they are going to change all the passwords on all the emails accounts tomorrow at 10am.

I tried contacting them but they never answered after half an hour on hold.

Anyway I am no longer hosted with them so do I need to do anything. My site is with blacknight and my email is through google.

Kind Regards

David Branigan

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'd say there are inundated with people phoning them up to find out whats going on.
    I'd go to their website and if all else fails, use the email addresses there to try contacting them.

It goes without saying but it has to, don't click/follow any links in any emails that you are cautious about.

I'd honestly say that because your site is no longer with them, you are out of the woods.
    Unless your password for your new hosting site is the same as the register 365 one, there should be no further problem.

You might have to contact them if you have domains still registered with them and you have to make a payment, etc. Other than that, I guess there should be no panic for the next few hours, etc.

Advertisement