Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skull Girls discussion thread

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 duffsocks

Bought my friend a copy last night on steam for €2.99 so he could play those tutorials.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

duffsocks wrote: »
    Bought my friend a copy last night on steam for €2.99 so he could play those tutorials.

Those tutorials are the literal best.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

It's a bummer Skullgirls isn't available on Wii U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Doodleking wrote: »
    It's a bummer Skullgirls isn't available on Wii U

Do you have a mac? Or a computer with windows or linux installed? Because the requirements are pretty humble so you might be able to play it. Pretty sure you can get your WiiU gamepads working, too.

Here's the windows requirements
    mCbs6SM.png

check the store page for the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It works fine on my eight year old PC, that was never built as a gaming PC to begin with.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, my brother has already helped me figure it out, it works with windows

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

The 2nd Encore expansion to this is on sale on Steam for a tenner. Has anyone played around on this at all?

I'm wondering if it's worth the price of entry considering I already have all the characters and colours, it'd just be the extra modes I'm after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

The 2nd Encore expansion to this is on sale on Steam for a tenner. Has anyone played around on this at all?

I'm wondering if it's worth the price of entry considering I already have all the characters and colours, it'd just be the extra modes I'm after.

I bought it because I'm a sucker for the style of this game and I wanted story mode with VAs the minute I heard about it. I was pretty bummed when it was playstation only for so long but decided to get it when it was on its launch sale + owning all the content already gives you a small discount I think. It stacked I believe so I figured it was best to buy it then and I knew I was going to get it eventually someday anyway.

Honestly, it's not that much new content. But if you're into the game and you really like the sound of the new modes then sure go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 duffsocks

The only thing I want from 2nd encore are the combo trials, since they actually teach you the proper BnB combos. Not sure if it's worth a tenner though when you can just look them up on the forums :/

Skullgirs is coming on Android and iOS this year!!!!!:D Anybody knows the exact date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

There's no set date yet, but you can sign up for the beta now. Beta is aiming for an End of July window.

Advertisement