Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partime ECDL Courses in Galway?

Options
  • 02-03-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I am moving to the UK in the next couple of months and although I have been working in an administrative/PA job for a good few years now, I really feel that my IT skills need to up updated. I really want to do an ECDL course at night but am finding it difficult to find one in Galway. A few I have looked into will only take people who have been funded by their workplace , the only problem is I don't want my work place to know I am doing it. Does anyone know of anywhere that offers this particular course? I would rather have to go somewhere to do it rather than do an online course, also I want the proper certification. The only option seems to be Pitman. Has anyone done the course there and if so, how much does it usually cost?:)

Comments

Advertisement