Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The H.S.I Reptile "Show and Tell" 2011

Options
  • 02-03-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hopefully it is ok to post his here just for added exposure and i felt this section would be reaching the best crowd. Either way all are welcome and we would encourage families to attend to with any young children that have an interest or just want to see, hold and interact with some more unusual animals for the day.

Just to note if anyone wants to bring one of their animals the final date for booking in is Midnight Wednesday 2nd of March. Apologies that i was late posting this up. Full details below regardless

Saturday 5th March 2011. Dublin.
    11am - Opening Time for person bringing animals
    12 - Opening Time for person NOT bringing animals
    This is a great opportunity for keepers to show off their animals. It will also be a perfect opportunity for keepers to get to see what others keep and to share and compare notes and experiences.
    There are no formal talks, just good chat.
    Due to the nature of certain animal species kept, there will be some restrictions.The final date for booking in animals will be Wednesday 2nd March
    Entry – FREE to H.S.I members, Non-members = 5 Euro / person
    Non-members under-12 and Rockbrook school students will also
    enter for FREE
    This event will be held at Rockbrook School, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.

Further Information can be found by clicking on the links below:

Contact Information
    For General Enquiries please contact chair@thehsi.org
    To Book in animals to bring to the event please contact science@thehsi.org

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s357 ... Poster.jpg
    mini_version-Show-and-Tell-.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Just a bump for this incase anyone missed it.

Thanks

Advertisement