Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zimmer frames unite?

2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

tbh wrote: »
    how long have you been waiting to dust off that one? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Aw sweet - sick of all them babbies born in 1991 and stuff making me feel auld. This forum makes me feel young! :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Dudess wrote: »
    Aw sweet - sick of all them babbies born in 1991 and stuff making me feel auld. This forum makes me feel young! :pac:

I've just found it...now where's me glasses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Oryx wrote: »
    I wouldnt say Im old, but my favourite ever advertising poster was for jeans. 'skinny fit and they dont Kajagoogoo'.

Do you remember the O Connor's jeans add in abbey street early 80's. Field full of sheep but "one stood out from the crowd".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

...--- - .. -- -- ....-.- ..---

eh...morse, not Braille.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

with age comes great responsibility!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

With age comes wisdom so that makes me a smart mofo. (<- Dig the archaic slang)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

with age comes.........................erm..............ooh what was it again........:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OldGoat wrote: »
    With age comes wisdom so that makes me a smart mofo. (<- Dig the archaic slang)

I'm hip to your beatnik jive Daddyo!

It's great to be the young(ish) dude amongst all you crinklies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Gaspode wrote: »
    I'm hip to your beatnik jive Daddyo!

It's great to be the young(ish) dude amongst all you crinklies!

That would be Wrinklies - crinklies makes us sound like a packet of crisps :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

looksee wrote: »

love one, and a pint chaser since you are in the chair ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

BBDBB wrote: »
    the nurses steal my things you know
    Some of them place my hands on their breasts to when nobodys looking ...dirty bitchs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

No1J wrote: »
    That Fr Murray is a lovely man and the church was packed with young people.
    Wasn't he known as the gypsy priest ? Like he was always moving around from parish to parish and never really settled that one ..sniff

Latchy wrote: »
    Some of them place my hands on their breasts to when nobodys looking ...dirty bitchs

Snigger, well there is one way we will be able to sort the young uns from the old uns. (That would be too, and nobody's and bitches :D).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

looksee wrote: »

You havent heard me getting out of a chair then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Latchy wrote: »
    Wasn't he known as the gypsy priest ? Like he was always moving around from parish to parish and never really settled that one ..sniff

That's the man, he was in Balally parish for a while, but he comes from a good family, that's why he drives a Rover.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 im stuck! cnt tink of gud name

frag420 wrote: »
    well when I was a boy.........................
    DAD: when I was yer age we had it twice as tough n there was no way our parents would put up with this s**t .it's time you start pulling your weight around,for gods sake get your act together and get job when i yer age i had three jobs and not a penny of it i saw
    ME: yes da but i have school you know to better my further and all
    DAD: OOH!!! so now your better than us ..... keep acting like that and..
    ME: FINE you win !! i'll do the dam dishwasher :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Dishwasher?! count your self lucky young man,when I was a lad we had to wash the dishes with brillo pads,which we had to make ourselves, with steel wool and carbolic soap. Shape up or ship out, ya upstart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

EE when I were a lad we had to get up three hours before we went to bed, have a handful of cold gravel for breakfast and lick road clean with our tongue. And we had to pay foreman tuppence a week for the privelige. When we got home dad would slice us to death with a broken bottle and dance around on our graves. And you tell the yonuns today that......... and they don't believe ya."

(Hope I am not the only one who remembers that or I will start to feel very silly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

As a Yorkshirewoman I post this with a certain feeling of guilt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

I picked myself up yesterday and I'm still trying to dust myself off. Can't recall what else the song is suppose to tell you to do...

Advertisement