Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a 'Wisey Infant Carrier Cover' - help please!

• 02-03-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am trying to locate a 'Wisey Infant Carrier Cover' for my sister as a gift, she is due in next few weeks.

She originally ordered one from the Wisey Products website, located in Israel (she discovered this afterwards) - Item has never been sent, no acknowledgement to follow up emails etc - Credit Card company in process of issuing a refund to her.

I would dearly love to get it but its proving near impossible. Found one on Amazon (US based) but ideally the item would be in black and ordered within Europe to avoid import charges.

Can ANYONE help? :rolleyes:
    I've trawled the net - no longer stocked in Argos UK site, two came up recently on ebay.co.uk but I didnt see the listings until they had ended (contacted sellers since, item gone).

If any intrepid internet hounds here could help I would be SO appreciative.
    Thanks in anticipation and fingers crossed... :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did you try e-bay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Yep - as above, tried ebay (tried UK, IRL & USA sites) but no luck.

Ebay.co.uk had two for sale recently (didnt sell, auction ended) - I contacted the sellers in hope but they had both found buyers elsewhere for it.. bad timing on my part :(

Any other ideas REALLY appreciated!

Advertisement