If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE32C530

Options
  • 02-03-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello,

I am after one of these, with delivery to Dublin. Can you help?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lardossan wrote: »
    Hello,

I am after one of these, with delivery to Dublin. Can you help?

Lardrossan,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we do stock the Sammy 32C530 however as it's linited stock we only do it to order in-store at £279.95 - give me a shout if you would like us to get one in for you for collection......

....However, if it was me I would have no hesitation about spending another £20 and going for the stunning 32LD490 which has just been reduced to £299.95 which, given the spec is a completely C R A Z Y price (Shipping if required is an additional £19.95):

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32ld490/lg-32ld490

The LD490 has just been further reduced from £329.95, and has 3 HDMI inputs, is of course full HD but much more interestingly features, Freeview HD, DiVX HD Playback, LG Netcast & ethernet to allow you to connnect to your home network and finally has ISF certification.

Apologies again for taking so long to get back to you and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way or if you would like anything reserved for you.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I've read some reviews of that LD490 and I am not too taken with it.

Mostly after a gaming TV to use with an Xbox360, with 2 HDMI, at least 1 USB2 port with good file formats support, I need a component video/audio port. 32inch only. I'd use it to watch movies too but mostly off USB and the odd DVD.

I have my eyes set on these:

Philips 32PFL5405H/05

and

Sony KDL32EX403

Again, delivery to Dublin only. If you have any suggestions on other models I am also going to listen.

Ta

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.