Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about prepay mobile internet.

Options
  • 02-03-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

I'm with prepay o2 and was wondering can i buy a prepay data package instead of getting fleeced by using my phone credit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No they don't have an pre pay data add on, move networks there's way better deals out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭Boooourns

No they don't have an pre pay data add on, move networks there's way better deals out there.

Jasus that's pretty sh!te.
    I bought a HTC desire that's locked to o2 off ebay for cheap so i'm reluctant to move as it would become useless and the rooting business scares me haha as i don't have a clue about it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Boooourns wrote: »
    I bought a HTC desire that's locked to o2 off ebay for cheap so i'm reluctant to move as it would become useless and the rooting business scares me haha as i don't have a clue about it.
    Rooting won't unlock the phone. You can pay to get unlocked and then you can move network.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Boooourns wrote: »

How much did it cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Rooting won't unlock the phone. You can pay to get unlocked and then you can move network.

Oh nice one, i didn't know that. Is this online or do i have to find a shop?
    How much did it cost you?

Got a used one it delievered for 270euro(great condition). Make sure you trust the seller before you buy though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement