Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited calls and texts from only €49

Options
  • 02-03-2011 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

Sounds like the best mobile deal ever!

No one likes to be limited when it comes to using their mobile. So why does one network limit you to 200 minutes, 200 texts and some extras for €49 per month? Another limits you to 350 minutes, 150 texts and other extras. But at eMobile we're offering eircom customers unlimited calls and texts to any mobile and landline in Ireland for the same price. And you don’t have to worry about going over your monthly minute allowance as there are 45,000 minutes – that’s more minutes than there are in a 31 day month! We will also give you 10,000 texts a month – that’s 322 texts a day!
    You can also add a great value data add-on from €9.99 if you use the internet or email on your mobile.

For more information visit our website http://bit.ly/bill_pay_plans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Sounds like the best mobile deal ever!

No one likes to be limited when it comes to using their mobile. So why does one network limit you to 200 minutes, 200 texts and some extras for €49 per month? Another limits you to 350 minutes, 150 texts and other extras. But at eMobile we're offering eircom customers unlimited calls and texts to any mobile and landline in Ireland for the same price. And you don’t have to worry about going over your monthly minute allowance as there are 45,000 minutes – that’s more minutes than there are in a 31 day month! We will also give you 10,000 texts a month – that’s 322 texts a day!
    You can also add a great value data add-on from €9.99 if you use the internet or email on your mobile.

For more information visit our website http://bit.ly/bill_pay_plans

no but when it comes to my landline and DSL i am very limited speed wise.:rolleyes:. sort out the DSL mess and i might consider purchasing a mobile plan from you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

eMobile we're offering eircom customers unlimited calls and texts to any mobile and landline in Ireland for the same price. And you don’t have to worry about going over your monthly minute allowance as there are 45,000 minutes – that’s more minutes than there are in a 31 day month! We will also give you 10,000 texts a month

how come you say it unlimited and then, only 1 line later give very clearly defined limits as to the usage allowance? I heard the same add on the radio earlier and was annoyed about it, cos you are clearly not "unlimited", albeit the limits are high enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

how come you say it unlimited and then, only 1 line later give very clearly defined limits as to the usage allowance? I heard the same add on the radio earlier and was annoyed about it, cos you are clearly not "unlimited", albeit the limits are high enough...

If you manage to get more than 45000 minutes into a month, you deserve to win the Nobel prize as you will actually have created time.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Thats more minutes then there are in a month though so it is unlimited :/
    As for the texts it is possible to hit that amount but if youre doing it you have a problem.
    People give out about anything

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I know its there to stop you cloning the sim and using it multiple times etc but its blatant false advertising say unlimited but having limits...

• Advertisement
Advertisement