Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 VGA

• 02-03-2011 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

hey guys I just bought a xbox 360 vga cable off ebay. I hooked it up to my 23" acer monitor and the picture quality is really bad (ghosting, blurry image) I did a quick google search and this is because of the bad shielding on 3rd party cables. btw I set the resolution on the xbox 360 to my monitors resolution and it still looks crap :mad:

anyway would anybody here have a vga cable they could sell to me (would have to be genuine of course :D) or at least recommend a place to buy them which accepts paypal as payment? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

i got one in HMV for under a tenner...works great...currently using mine but maybe you can find one in a HMV near you....not an official one btw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Trevor451 wrote: »
    hey guys I just bought a xbox 360 vga cable off ebay. I hooked it up to my 23" acer monitor and the picture quality is really bad (ghosting, blurry image) I did a quick google search and this is because of the bad shielding on 3rd party cables. btw I set the resolution on the xbox 360 to my monitors resolution and it still looks crap :mad:

anyway would anybody here have a vga cable they could sell to me (would have to be genuine of course :D) or at least recommend a place to buy them which accepts paypal as payment? thanks

I've a spare one you could have, drop me a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_xbox+vga/sortby_best_match-desc/

you should always try adverts before ebay

Advertisement