Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Course Listings

Options
  • 02-03-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Where is the best place to look?

I am anxious to do a course in something arty crafty but it's really hard to find out about them in time. Just as tattered flyers on a supermarket noticeboard. Where should I look for fairly comprehensive lists? If they exist at all.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

The VEC do loads, both in GCC and GTI, some really good ones if you look them up. I know people who have done the photography, cookery and beauty ones and were all very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Online?
    Google stuff like evening course galway and similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭clouds

Thanks guys.
    will have a good browse

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭blacktalons

fas.ie. look under day/evening classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

I think that there is actually a book of night classes in the west published every year, maybe ask in Easons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The Advertiser does a feature on them a few weeks before the start of each term. August (the big one) and January I think.

Advertisement